Monday, April 4, 2011

Time Travelin' With BIG K.R.I.T.

Yo! This is DJ Kase One. I'm Baacckkk. Been a little minute since I dropped a gem on ya that you can rock to while you are rollin in these streets. There has been a lot of good albums and mixapes coming out in the last few weeks so I'm going to have step the pace of these articles to keep up.

First up is the new Album from BIG K.R.I.T. , "ReturnOf4Eva" . This album is packed with plenty of gems; but I gotta say that one of my favorites is "Time Machine". It's the perfect track for when you are out here rolling in these streets.

Some people wonder why some us are out here still rolling even though we don't do all the craziness and tricks we did back in the day...this track explains it all

Oh, Did I mention you need to be rocking this

That being said don't sleep because  BIG K.R.I.T. is providing you this album for FREE...





Also a shout out goes to the "MadeMonarchs" For bringing BIG K.R.I.T. to Saint Louis this week.The The pre-event tickets are SOLD OUT but the information to get the "Day Of" Tickets is here ---->MadeMonarchs: BIG K.R.I.T. 4/6/11


Peace, DJ Kase One
Twitter: @DJKaseOne

Written For WeAreTheCity
http://we-are-the-city.blogspot.com/