Friday, November 8, 2013

Mixtape Alert: Bebe O'Hare - Fashionably Late


Bebe O'Hare is one of the dopest female rappers I know of, and luckily I was fortunate enough to work with her on several occasions.   Trust me when I say the whole project is DOPE.  Not a biased opinion just because she is my homie.  In addition to her own lyrical genius, she surprised me with several features including Wiz Khalifa, Chevy Woods, and BJ The Chicago Kid.  Not to mention every beat is something you can vibe to.  Bebe is out here doing her thing and its fuckin' sick to witness one of the homies gradually get closer to living the dream.  Give the project a listen below and swag it out with a download.

Also, WATC is "Fashionably Late" with posting this since the mixtape dropped several weeks ago

We Out Here