Monday, November 8, 2010

WeAreTheCity Chi-Town

Went out with Uthus, Randy, and a few of their homies yesterday and skated some spots.. it was sick until I got broke off twice.. but still fun haha


DSC_0295

DSC_0296

this bump spot was ILL.. broke my board here though, then for some reason thought it was still a good idea to go for that back 180 I was trying.. fuckin foot got caught on the blue thing and I ate it.. good times


DSC_0302

DSC_0310

DSC_0307

this area has hella spots.. here I somehow slipped out of a 5-0 and fucked my hand up...however these dudes were killin it so I had fun watching. The dude above that hit the feeble went to switch smith and stuck it! Oh and the back nose grind picture, he went to back lip.. I was just too lazy to shoot the sequence.. but it was sick. WE OUT HERE!